For 12th Class
Evaluation Scheme, Session 2019-20 (12th Class)
Greeting, This is to inform you about the evaluation process which school will follows for its 12th class students, Evaluation includes CPT’S (Class performance tests), Mock test & Pre-board examination. Evaluation is CCSE based on Continuous and Comprehensive School Evaluation. All Student need to score passing marks failing which will ultimately result in EIOP in exam’s and student will not be permitted to appear in the Pre-Board examination & Board Examination.
Attendance is compulsory during exam days; otherwise name will be automatically struck off from roll calls
Date of examination is as under:
Mock Test 1 – Covering 1st half (50% of syllabus)
Mock Test 2 – Covering 2nd half (Rest 50% of syllabus)
Pre-Board examination – Full Syllabus.
Each CPT includes 10% of total Weightage & each mock test includes 35% of total weightage making 100% result failing it will ultimately result in EIOP. Parents are requested to make concern to examination dates & evaluation process & read the circular at depth. Teachers are also requested to make a note to prepare as per this schedule of examination, Paste a pocket calendar & mark the date of all test with red ink in your calendar, considering them most important for your children.
For 11th Class
Evaluation Scheme, Session 2019-20 (11th Class)
This is to inform you about the evaluation process which school will follows for its 11th class students, Evaluation includes CPT’S (Class performance tests), Mid – Term Examination & Final examination. Evaluation is CCSE based on continuous and comprehensive school evaluation.
All Student need to score passing marks failing which will not be permitted to 12th Class.
Attendance is compulsory during exam days, otherwise name will be automatically being struck off from roll calls
Final Examination – full syllabus test (February – March 2020)
CPT 1 includes 5% total weightage CPT 2 & 3 includes 10% weightage Mid Term includes 25% of total weightage &
final exam carries weightage of 50%. Practical examination is to be conducted during Mid-Term examination & Final Examination. Assesment of theory examination & practical examination will be done separately.
Its is mandatory for all the student to qualify in theory exam as well as in practical exams.
ASL of subject English & Hindi will be done in both Mid Term & Final Exam.
(Kindly not that date of examination & PTM’s are most unvariable dates but may vary. In case of any change, students be informed accordingly by prior notice.)
Parents are requested to make concern to examination dates & evaluation process & read the circular at depth. Teachers are also requested to make a note to prepare as per this schedule of examination, Paste a pocket calendar & mark the date of all test with red ink in your calendar, considering them most important for your children.
We would like to apprise you with Scheme of evaluation which is as per CBSE guidelines. It is based on CCE I.e. continuous and comprehensive evaluation. The whole session is divided into two semester or terminals: Terminal 1/Semester1 and Terminal 2/Semester2.
Each Semester includes:
- PREIODIC TESTS- It includes pen paper test of duration 1 hrs. It will be taken only once in a particular term in month of July and November. Overall Weight age of P.T will be 20% in classes 1st & 2nd and 10% in classes 6th to 8th of final result of that particular semester.
- PORTFOLIO SUBMISSION– It includes regularity annual upkeep of notebooks, Scrapbook and other documents .Overall weightage of it is l 5% of final result of that particular semester for all classes 1st -8th.
- SUBJECT ENRICHMENT ACTIVITIES (SEA ’s)-SEA’s includes cognitive development activities and RLP’s i.e. Reading language and project based activities. Cognitive development (CD’s) includes activities given at time of summer/ winter vacations. They are pen paper and other brain developing activities.
RLP’s includes activities like reading in literature(English and Hindi), ASL(assessment of listening and speaking ),oral works, presentation, projects, Speaking on topics in computer, G.K, S.ST, general awareness, quiz , riddles, one word recognition, Practical’s etc , taken time to time with prior notice. SEA’s weightage is different for different classes as per given below in each particular semester.
|Class||Cd’s weightage||RLP’s weightage|
|1st & 2nd||5%||10%|
|3rd – 5th||5%||10%|
- HALF YEARLY & YEARLY EXAMINATION:-They are term end examination to be conducted at end of a particular term. They include Pen paper Examination of Syllabus as per CBSE guidelines mentioned in below table.
|S.NO||CLASSES||TERM1 SYLLABUS||TERM2 SYLLABUS||TYPE OF EXAM|
|1||1ST – 5TH||First half syllabus||Second half syllabus||Pen paper exam|
|2||6TH||First half syllabus||Second half +10% 1st term syllabus||Pen paper exam|
|3||7th||First half syllabus||Second half +20% 1st term syllabus||Pen paper exam|
|4||8th||First half syllabus||Second half +30% 1st term syllabus||Pen paper exam|
- General Awareness written exam(only for classes 1st to 5th ):- It includes written exam of students age appropriate MCQ and one word /sentence of questions related to general awareness.
1st to 5th class students are to attempt general awareness exam at end of each semester before half yearly /Yearly examination.
It includes 10% of total weightage of each semester.